Effective Date: January 1, 2023
Welcome to Stimch.com!
These Terms of Service (the "Terms") govern your use of the Stimch.com platform (the "Platform") and the services provided by Stimch.com (the "Services"). By using the Platform or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. EligibilityYou must be at least 18 years old to use the Platform or Services. If you are under 18 years old, you may not use the Platform or Services without the consent of a parent or guardian.
2. Account CreationTo create an account on Stimch.com, you must provide us with your name, email address, and company name. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login information and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
3. Use of the Platform and ServicesYou agree to use the Platform and Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Platform or Services to:
4. ContentYou are solely responsible for the content that you transmit, upload, or post to the Platform or Services. You agree not to transmit, upload, or post any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
5. Intellectual PropertyStimch.com owns all right, title, and interest in the Platform and Services, including all intellectual property rights therein. You agree not to copy, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, sell, or rent the Platform or Services without the prior written consent of Stimch.com.
6. Third-Party LinksThe Platform may contain links to third-party websites or services. Stimch.com does not control these websites or services, and Stimch.com is not responsible for the content of these websites or services. You understand that your use of these websites or services is at your own risk.
7. Disclaimer of WarrantiesTHE PLATFORM AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. STIMCH.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. STIMCH.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE.
8. Limitation of LiabilityIN NO EVENT SHALL STIMCH.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES, EVEN IF STIMCH.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. TerminationStimch.com may terminate your account or your access to the Platform or Services at any time without notice. Upon termination, you shall immediately cease all use of the Platform and Services.
10. Governing LawThese Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
11. Entire AgreementThese Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Stimch.com with respect to the Platform and Services and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
12. AmendmentsStimch.com may amend these Terms at any time. If Stimch.com amends these Terms, Stimch.com will notify you by email or by posting a notice on the website. Your continued use of the Platform or Services after Stimch.com has notified you of the amended Terms will constitute your acceptance of the amended Terms.
13. SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck from these Terms and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and